2021 CEESA CONFERENCE
We will explore the theme of the conference, Harnessing the Power of Disruption: Examining the Conditions that Give Rise to Sustained Shifts, through four strands of workshops:
Sustaining Change | Wellbeing | Innovative Learning | Creative Expression
- Two days of conference workshops
- A day of pre-conference institutes
- Keynotes and workshops by Yong Zhao, Scott McLeod, Lily Medina, the Opal School, Kristin Lowe, Matt Bornstein-Grove…
- …and more to be confirmed!
* UPDATE (November 18): Given the global circumstances with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic we have decided to hold the conference as a fully virtual event. As always, CEESA’s priority is the safety and wellbeing of our team, speakers and participants.