2021 CEESA CONFERENCE
We will explore the theme of the conference, Harnessing the Power of Distruption: Examining the Conditions that Give Rise to Sustained Shifts, through four strands of workshops:
Sustaining Change | Wellbeing | Innovative Learning | Creative Expression
- Two days of conference workshops
- A day of pre-conference institutes
- Keynotes and workshops by Yong Zhao, Scott McLeod, Lily Medina, the Opal School, Kristin Lowe, Matt Bornstein-Grove…
- …and more to be confirmed!
* If circumstances allow it, some workshops will be held on the campus of the American International School of Budapest and streamed online, whilst other sessions will be completely virtual.
The entire conference may also need to be held as a fully virtual event. We are monitoring the situation and will update you as soon as possible.