Exhibitor Registration Info
Exhibitor Registration Package
The registration package for exhibitors includes:
- registration for one person and one exhibit table (size 180 x 45 cm) with a chair,
- coffee breaks and lunch on Friday and Saturday,
- Exhibitor Reception on Friday afternoon,
- Gala Celebration dinner on Saturday night,
- Wifi access throughout the venue,
- delegate bag with gifts, Conference program, and a name badge with a lanyard.
You can register more persons or request more tables for an additional fee.
Registration Process and Table Selection
The exhibitor registration form includes a floorplan of the Exhibit Hall with the table layout. Registering exhibitors will be asked to select their 5 most wanted table locations based on the layout. The CEESA organising committee will allocate tables once the registration is closed, taking these selections into consideration. An email will be sent to exhibitors notifying them of their table number.
Every effort will be made to match exhibitor preferences with their allocated table(s) when possible. However, priority will be given to Conference sponsors, followed by CEESA Associate Members.
- Why should you upgrade your registration to sponsorship?
- Your preference for exhibit table location will be given top priority.
- Your generous contribution will be acknowledged throughout the Conference, with signage as well as verbally in speeches by CEESA's Executive Director.
- Your logo will be published in the Conference program and highlighted on the Conference website.
- You will be invited to the VIP dinner on Friday night, along with school directors, invited speakers and other prominent guests and dignitaries.