The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) respects the privacy of every individual who visits this website (www.ceesaconference.com). This policy demonstrates our commitment to your privacy. It outlines the information The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) may collect about you while visiting this website and how this information will be handled. The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) reserves the right to modify this policy at any time by updating the contents of this page.
The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) website is defined as publicly accessible and password/login protected pages hosted under the domain www.ceesaconference.com. The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) is not responsible for the privacy practices of external sites linked from or referenced by www.ceesaconference.com. This policy applies solely to information collected by this website.
The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you have provided it voluntarily. By providing such information to us, you understand that CEESA uses the information in the following ways:
- to fulfill a request you have made
- to update your school maintained record
- to contact you
The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) will not sell, rent, or market personal data about you to third parties unless otherwise stated.
Personal data used for the annual CEESA Conference
The personal data of the participants, exhibitors and guests collected in the framework of the 2023 CEESA Conference are:
- Identity data (Full name, title/occupation, name of organization etc.)
- Contact data (Email address – work or personal, country)
- Category of participation
- Attendance as in-person or online
The personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- Providing communication between CEESA and participants, exhibitor and guests
- Invoicing and billing of the participants, exhibitors and guests
- Fulfilling the registration processes
- Identifying the participants and to determine their in-person or online attendance information
- To manage 2023 CEESA conference organization including social events
- To prepare participants certificates
We would like to assure you,our participants, exhibitors and guests, that no sensitive personal data will be requested by CEESA.
In case you need an Invitation letter for visa reasons, please contact Iva Vego – firstname.lastname@example.org
CEESA will make an effort to avoid collecting unnecessary personal data.
CEESA will keep your personal data for 2 years after the 2023 CEESA Conference.
After that period of 2 (two) years, your data will be deleted from all of CEESA servers.
Transfer of Data
CEESA processes the personal data with care and follows strict rules to avoid any unnecessary data transfers.
Data processors and partners of CEESA activities, such as online registration process, event management app, data storage infrastructure have access to CEESA events and activities.
For reporting, we use anonymized data when reposting on the participants of CEESA events.
Please note that speakers, organization names, exhibitor organizations, moderators may appear in press releases, public reports and other informational means.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics and Cookies
Like most standard website servers we use website statistic packages such as Google Analytics to analyze trends in how our website is accessed and utilized. When you view this website, some information may be stored on your computer or mobile phone. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file, is anonymous and cannot be directly linked to individual users. The information collected will allow the website to tailor the experience to your interests and preferences while helping us continuously improve our website. With most Internet browsers, cookies can be blocked or erased after visiting a website.
- how many people have visited our website
- what type of technology they are using (e.g., Mac OS or Windows), which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies
- how long they spend on the site
- what page they look at, etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website.
- collect any personally identifiable information
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions
The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) may link to other websites but is not responsible for the accuracy of the content on external sites nor does it imply endorsement of their views. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Whenever users submit personal information (such as contact info) via online forms or registration, upon submission that information is encrypted via the highest level of SSL available. Servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. The Central & Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA) will not ask for or store credit card information online. CEESA uses technical and administrative measures to protect information.
Data Subject Rights
You have the right to the following rights regarding to your personal data:
- To access your personal data (GDPR Article 15)
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16)
- Right to erasure (GDPR Article 17)
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18)
- Right to transfer your data to another company (GDPR Article 20)
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21)
If at any time you would like to exercise these rights, please see below “Contact information”.
Use of Text and Images
If you would like to publish information that you find on our website, please send your request to email@example.com. Downloading any photos of students or community members from our website is not authorized. Information about using our logo is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of photos and videos from the Conference
CEESA may photograph and film the 2023 CEESA conference. Those photos and videos will be used to market CEESA services and promote future CEESA events.
If you do not want to be photographed or filmed at the conference, please contact us.
Last updated: November 8, 2022